Terms and Conditions
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to CUBE Distribution are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will CUBE Distribution be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. CUBE Distribution does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from CUBE Enterprise. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by CUBE Enterprise to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not CUBE Distribution). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. CUBE Distribution takes no responsibility for the content of external internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
When We receive your email address and any information you include from the emails you send us. We need the email address and some information so we can reply and provide you with an appropriate service (including responding to requests for information). If we are unable to deal with your enquiry we will ask you for your permission before forwarding your e-mail to another organisation that might be able to assist you.
You should be aware that if you are using standard email to communicate with us, we cannot guarantee it remains confidential whilst in transit. Please do NOT email us with sensitive information such as your credit or debit card numbers and passwords.
If you have a question about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by email using email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
This Privacy Statement refers to this website only and does not refer to any external websites that this website is linked to. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at our discretion at anytime. We advise you to check this Statement regularly for changes.