Reports to: Sales Operations Manager
Overall job scope
The primary responsibility of the role is to deliver growth of sales of, primarily mobile phone accessories through a mixture of existing and established retail accounts and new business generation.
- New Business – propose, approach, prospect and open new accounts.
- Achieve and exceed margin targets.
- Work effectively as part of the UK sales team.
- Liaise as required with other internal departments.
- Keep up to date with the latest products.
- Sales Admin - Generate sales orders.
- B2B sales preferred, preferably in the telecoms industry.
- Experience of working with retailers and e-tailers is an advantage.
- Creative and self motivated, able to work on own and as part of a team.
- Good commercial acumen essential.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Willing to contribute to the overall success of the business making positive suggestions and helping out where necessary.
Basic + Commission
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com