Online Content and Marketing Executive
Reports to: CEO
Overall job scope
The Online Content & Marketing Executive will be responsible for many of the day-to-day tasks involved in running our website and creating marketing campaigns. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all areas of the business in a supporting role. You must be able to manage the website content as well as contribute ideas to help drive the business.
- Adding products to a bespoke content management system.
- Ensuring Titles, imagery, descriptions and variations up to date.
- Utilising reports to understand focus categories and products.
- Assisting with managing our product imagery.
- Managing our social media accounts (daily posts and updates).
- Designing e-flyers for mail shots to our customer database.
- Responsible for e-marketing.
- Must be able to use Adobe Photoshop,MS Office
- Excellent English language skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Commercially aware.
- Very Creative
- Working knowledge of the web and experience of social media.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work to deadlines and problem solve.
- You will need to Liaise with all levels of staff within the business.
- A European language skill is highly advantageous.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org